The Barber Shop

A barbershop philosopher/theologian talks about religion, current events, and issues concerning black america

Monday, May 29, 2006

More Thoughts...

The elements that make up your body are as old as the universe. No new matter has been created since the original creation. Your body is as old as the earth, the sun, and all the stars in the sky. It's simply recycled parts (elements) formed around your spark of life.

The next time you drink a cool refreshing glass of water, think about the fact that it's billions of years old and still tastes so good.

The creativity and ingenuity of God is amazing!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger mmog37 said…

    Word!
    "The creativity and ingenuity of God is amazing!"
    I couldn't have said it better...

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hey wassup T.H I'm a member of CL I saw your link and wanted to show some love.I go by the name luv_me on CL.I loved your post that was very deep I never thought about my body that way.God is very awesome.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Catholic Knight said…

    I agree entirely. God is absolutely amazing. Hey, while I'm here, would you mind taking a look at this story and tell me what you think.
    Black Americans Turning To Eastern Orthodoxy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home