The Barber Shop

A barbershop philosopher/theologian talks about religion, current events, and issues concerning black america

Friday, May 05, 2006

Virus Attack!!!

I recently put a link to Urban Dynamics on this site because I thought they had a black bloggers directory on a sister site of theirs. I put the link on my site so I could be listed on their directory. When I checked their site this morning it downloaded a bundle of viruses onto my computer. Needless to say I was pissed,and also concerned for any of you guys who might have clicked on that link.

If you clicked that link you may need to run a virus check on your computer.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you by posting that link. I was tricked.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sonya Triggs-Wharton said…

    That's really interesting to know. I visited this website previously and I read the owner's blog - she said that she had been under attack by hackers who had gotten access to her database. I don't know the truth of the matter, but I'm hoping it's all a big misunderstanding.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger T.H. said…

    The site may have been taken over by hackers because it looked different from the first time I went there.

    All I know is it was a headache to get that stuff off my computer.

    They need to beef up security on their site.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Matthew Lynch said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home