The Barber Shop

A barbershop philosopher/theologian talks about religion, current events, and issues concerning black america

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my site. I’ve been floating around the Internet for a little while now and I’ve decided I need a home. I still plan to post on other sites but I will start re-posting that material here as well. I will also post original material here every few days as events occur or I get inspired. In addition to my other obligations I’m going to grad school at night so during midterms and finals I most likely wont post.

I've never had a blog-site before so this will be a work in progress for a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome,

    I dont have a blog here but you should float around a little more for other ones. The best site I've seen so far is at www.eponym.com. You can control the layout a lot more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home