The Barber Shop

A barbershop philosopher/theologian talks about religion, current events, and issues concerning black america

Friday, May 19, 2006

Intro to Financial Balance

I talk about money a lot because the lack of financial knowledge and discipline it seems to be something that hurts a lot of us. I’m not a financial expert so I’m not going to be able to tell you how to invest your money. Instead my goal is to share a different way to look at your money and finances that has been very helpful to me.

I think one of the most important things we can do is share our knowledge. Much of the reason I started this blog was to have a place for me to collect my thoughts and ideas so that I would eventually have a body of work to share with my kids. If something happens to me I want them to know who I was, and I want them to take what I’ve learned and build on it.

That being said, over the next few post I’m going to lay out my thoughts on living a financial life in balance. I’ve started to write on this subject several time but never posted it. My goal now is to break up my ideas into small easy to write and read bites.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home